Argyll Scott Singapore is looking for an outstanding Assistant HR Manager within the Pharmaceutical industry to work alongside the existing HR Manager.
Roles and responsibilities includes:
- Implement and document all necessary administrative HR processes and apply them consequently
- Ensure that payroll is run correctly and efficiently.
- Manage merit increase and bonus process efficiently and correctly, in line with audit standards and compliant with local legal requirements
- Consult and advise local management in all HR matters
- Lead professional local recruitment process in line with global guidelines
- Develop tracking tools and HR monitoring systems in line with global guidelines
- Support HQ/HR colleagues in the implementation of HR colleagues programs, processes or procedures which are to be locally applied
- Manage implementation of state of the art HR tools and processes, document them in guidelines when appropriate, in line with global guidelines
- Support and deliver on C&B analytics, programs, projects and initiatives that will have an impact within the organisation.
- Consult/Inform local management about all relevant HR initiatives and ensure communication to employees
- Ensure the facility and utilities units comply with all appropriate technical design, installation, commissioning, qualification/ validation, SHE and operational requirements.
- Manage and coordinate all the in-house insurance
- Any other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years' experience in a generalist HR role in a multinational environment
- Sound knowledge of local labour law, social security and employment practices
- Good knowledge of payroll and HR administration
- Sound experience in compensation and benefit schemes as well as in HR development
- Knowledge of HR management processes and systems
- Fluent in English
- Good computer skills in all relevant HR applications
- Turnover rate
Required Competencies (Behavioural Indicators)
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Integrity and Trust
- Drive for Results
- Conflict Management
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Process Management
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion