This is an incredible rare opportunity to work for a highly reputed international company, which offers you a challenging, but also fun and casual working atmosphere.
The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you. We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
Head of Marketing Strategy, your new role requirements are as follows:
- Keep an eye on the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (Product development, branding, communications etc.)
- Design and implement promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
- Build and encourage team of marketing professionals
- Possess numerous skills such as creativity, analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills, the ability to persuade, meet deadlines, a high resistance to stress and so on.
The ideal candidate for this role will have had experience of:
- 5 combined years in Marketing and Digital Marketin
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product and promotion etc.)
- Understands the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Tech start-up experience is a plus
- Multi-disciplinary background
- Outspoken and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive attitude
- Entrepreneurial drive and will to evolve in a startup environment
- Fluent in Thai/English
- Thai nationality only
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV in MS word with your Current Salary, Reason for leaving (s), and your latest picture.