Our client is an international premium food manufacturer. They are well known for their commercial brands exported across Southeast Asia, China, Australia and the Middle-East. The organisation is currently expanding aggressively from their decades of successes. To meet growing operations in Malaysia, they are looking for an experienced Head of Facilities for the region.
- Oversee, propose and maintain facilities budget; understands CAPEX / OPEX.
- Main liaison for multiple offices' utilities, environmental, energy, service providers; and related governmental agencies.
- Manage, install, repair and ensure excellent continuous condition of HVAC systems, lighting systems, fans, pneumatics, etc.
- Oversee machinery / equipment planning, purchase orders and forecasts - including for any new installations, repairs, preventative maintenance and replacement of worn machinery or broken equipment.
- Supervise and ensure housekeeping, sanitation, waste management, pest control, janitorial services and cleanliness are kept at high standards for the entire office building.
- Plan, propose and execute office renovations, moves, premise landscaping or facility modifications including management of cost estimates, bid sheets, layouts, and vendor contracts.
- Compile and maintain a comprehensive technical reference library of current office blueprints (electrical, piping, etc.), work records, tool and spare parts inventory and status report.
- Ensures there is a Preparedness Program in case of emergencies; such as fire drills, office evacuation, and other rescue operations.
- Ensure office building meets company standards, as well as government regulations, and environmental, health and security standards
- Minimum 8 years' in Office Management; performing mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC repairs.
- 4 years' experience of people management.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, or relevant Engineering studies.