Location - Zambia, Africa
Job - Group Financial controller
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to be based at our Headquarters in Zambia (Africa).
This rapidly growing group is involved in Mining, Fuel, Agriculture and the Distribution of FMCG goods.
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant with previous experience of working in both Practice and Industry.
- A technically strong accountant with proven experience of working within a group reporting role, preparing consolidated accounts, cash flows and budgets.
- A commercially astute, and driven individual with ability to help drive growth going forward.
- Must possess excellent communication skills as well as an ability to build strong relationships with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Willing to relocate to Africa (Previous experience of working in Africa would be advantageous)
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for senior management.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for the group in compliance with Accounting Standards.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow statements and analyzing actual group performance against these.
- Ensure efficient processing of all day to day business transactions.
- Oversee day to day activities and assist with the management of subsidiary companies.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Board of Directors on key financial matters and decisions within the group
- Work with the Board of Directors to help develop business plans / strategy for the group and implement these.
- Liaise with key financial and non-financial stakeholders including banks, auditors, lawyers, major customers and suppliers.
Please send your profile to email@example.com