Our client is looking for an exceptional General Manager of Payments to become the leader and chief architect of our payment gateway and associated services
The client is seeking a GM of Payments Technology to lead and grow the company's technology organization, with responsibility for the vision, leadership, and implementation of overall technology strategy. The role will require a passionate leader who can provide strategic leadership and management in the design and development of the major technical initiatives that support strategic business programs and facilitate revenue growth.
- Provide strong daily leadership, and management to the our client technology teams, including recruitment, employee training and development, and performance management.
- Experience of Architecting solutions and personally a technology visionary.
- Spearhead and supervise all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
- Able to pick up multiple technologies (e.g. other than languages, but also front end, back end, mobile, etc) and be on top of technology trends and innovation
- Grow and scale the team by recruiting world-class technical talent as needed. Create and foster an environment conducive to innovation, high productivity, and high quality.
- Provide high-level leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company's applications and systems.
- Experience in startup projects / businesses will be an added advantage.
- Drive a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ensure sound architectural designs are employed and advocate for best practices and processes.
- Managing relationship with the banks', Payment cards providers' technology team for seamless integration and service delivery.
- Create a strong internal culture to manage technology projects with accurate time estimates, adherence to deadlines, and strong communication to stakeholders.
- Proven dynamic leader. Payments and Core banking experience a major plus.
- 10+ years' experience in software design and development, preferably in a SaaS or web-based environment and understands API management and development.
- Core understanding of the KYC issues, payment compliance requirements and customer privacy issues.
- Core knowledge of information security vulnerabilities and risk management is essential.
- 5+ years' management of technical teams, including responsibilities for hiring, management, resource allocation, and budgeting.
- Deep knowledge of JAVA, (and / or) MS .NET, C#, SQL Server, Web services and related technologies.
- Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and interact with partners and customers directly.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed, with top-notch interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline. Master's degree in one of these fields is a plus.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Michelle Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9003 for a confidential discussion.