FP&A / Costing Manager (US MNC Manufacturing)
Our client is a US listed multinational that has its manufacturing facilities that is based in Kwun Tong (Hong Kong), a team that is working very hard together as a team to achieve growth together.
At this juncture, an exciting opening has become available for an FP&A/Costing Manager to come on board. This new position requires a strong finance business partner to work alongside with other senior management of the company that has limited accounting & finance knowledge/background.
Reporting directly to the Global Finance Director, this role requires the ideal candidate to take charge as a business partner to various departments in the business.
The team is a size of 3, there will be 2 Finance Analyst supporting your work, while the main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Oversee all business unit's financial analysis, P&L, monthly and annual forecasting and budgeting events.
- Perform variance analysis for forecast vs budgets for all business units in Hong Kong and SEA.
- Business partner with the finance team, sales & marketing team, logistics and supply chain team, operations and production team, providing valuable insights into actual numbers turned impact to the business.
- Monthly management reporting on financial performances, BOM and cost controls for individual site/plants of the business.
- Act as a strong coach to not just the 2 Finance Analyst, but also for other junior accountants in the business.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in handling a team of finance professionals who are energetic and talented, and has the following background:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and a professional membership of one of the major accounting bodies (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 6 years of working experience in similar capacity, with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership position dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Experience in ERP software, having Hyperion/Oracle/Microsoft Navision system will have an added advantage.
- Experience reporting using IFRS is an advantage but not a must.
- Background of Audit/Advisory experience from a Big4 professional accounting firm (3 years), with focus in the industrial and manufacturing industry will be valuable.
- Willing to be based at Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD50k - HKD75k per month depending on experience)
- International Exposure