Our client is an international FMCG company with a strong presence all over the world. They are a highly sought after company to work for, who offer a great package as well as great career progression.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and emit statistical reports for the comparison between the current situation and budgeted forecast.
- Budget Forecasting for 5 to 8 years.
- Provide analytical support for budget projects and deal directly with major department managers.
- Budget working for next year.
- Start Plan / Latest Estimate (LE) working.
- Prepare and analyse the company's expenses and revenues plans; compile data.
- Standard Cost Coordination.
- Dashboard Data and analysis chart of Account.
- SAP Mapping, with TM1/GCR.
- Prepare standard cost of next year and submit to global.
- Prepare document support for AP, AR and task related.
- Coordinate with other departments for document support and related information.
- Create advanced spreadsheets, explain variances to estimates, identify business risks and opportunities, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Identify and understand patterns and interconnectivity of relevant data in order to predict business performance.
- Manage projects/tasks to ensure successful delivery (on time and within budget) while identifying potential issues/risks.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Accounting field.
- Holds Thai Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Proficiency in SAP, Profitability analysis and Project System.
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment.
- Excel skills are required. Working knowledge of other Microsoft Office Products.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills a must.
- Knowledge of basic software and operating systems and all related aspects (e.g., system tools, software, hardware, related products and controls).
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with GPA 3.00 or above.
- Excellent English skill
Apply For this Job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail and your latest picture