Our client is a world famous FMCG company with a very prestigious reputation.
- Market management on earnings management, financial forecast and business decisions.
- Manage market/entity financial analysis and performance reporting.
- Support in monitoring company's financial performance and cash flow management.
- Be responsible for Management Accounting; business planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial controlling and reporting, consolidating financial statements.
- Perform financial analysis, variance analysis and provide recommendation to management as needed.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement strategies, ensure internal control and improve business performance.
- Review monthly financial and KPIs reports to ensure submission of timely and accurate financial information to the Group.
- Proficiency in English communication in both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Suraphot Temboonsak at email@example.com or call directly on (+66) 02-107-2572 for a confidential discussion.