Our client is a growing insurance business in Asia specialising in the High Net Worth / Expat market. This role sits in the FP&A team within their regional office in Hong Kong. There are a total of 8 people within the team, led by a very seasoned Head of FP&A. This role would assist him in managing the sub-team covering expense side. On expense management side, this person will perform reporting and analysis on different expenses areas including commission analysis and inter-company transactions. Joining this team would allow you to work with the Head of the team who is highly experienced technically and also in terms of people management. There could be interesting career prospect in the future as well as the company also encourages internal mobility and international exposure.
Context of role:
- To support expense governance and management processes for the International, producing financial information and analysis to support business decision making and performance management
- Set up SLA agreement and recharges from the company
- Build processes for intercompany transactions and balances.
- Conduct regular review and reconciliation process on commissions.
- To establish proper fixed assets end-to-end processes and control for FPIL
- Control month end accrual processes, transfers, recharging, cost allocation and other monthly routines
- Support analytical review and identify underlying expense trends and business dynamics
- Assist budgeting and forecasting processes, compiling detailed reports and cost information to ensure customer groups are aware of their cost projections
- Assist in development and production of monthly Cost Board packs
- Assist with ad hoc project work within Commercial Finance as required.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion