One of the largest retail chains in the world with a portfolio of market leading brands is currently seeking a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Ownership for the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function within the overall finance team and in accordance with the FP&A framework
- Lead the management performance reporting and forecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Act as a pioneer for continuous improvement of processes in line with local, regional and global business needs
- Support and influence the short, medium and long term planning process
- Lead the Asia budgeting process
- Qualified accountant with 5 years' post qualification experience
- Currently working in a commercial finance role, within a FMCG, retail or consumer organisation
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of data/information into meaningful and insightful management information used for decision making
- Proven success working in a regional and international working environment
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills; SAP and Cognos desirable
If you are a self-motivated Finance professional and you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lucas Watt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion.