- To increase the insurance sales and increase new-to-product for commercial, corporate and
high value segment.
- To work closely with Relationship Managers to obtain steady & continuous flow of leads &
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Sales Activity & Conversion
* To work with Relationship Managers in achieving the target number of referrals and Benefit Illustrations generated
* To achieve the target conversion ratio - percentage of successful closure - and target product mix as stated by the Business
* To train the Relationship Managers via regular training, workshops and case-studies in order to deliver on product knowledge, insurance proposition/pitch, processes and sharing of new ideas
* To generate ideas and action plan on increasing sales activity and other relevant financial drivers
* To conduct fact find, insurance need analysis for clients and ensure prompt advise and solutions are offered to clients
* To ensure a systematic review process for existing policyholders
* To ensure that customer enquiries are promptly attended to
Sales Reporting & Management
* To provide prompt and regular reporting of leads, sales activity and pipeline cases
* Work closely with internal partners (e.g. Relationship Managers, Product , and credit teams)
and external partners (e.g. insurance providers) on case management Compliance
* To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular,
report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
* To ensure compliance with all regulations and controls as set by the Bank and external
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sheong Lam Liew at email@example.com.