Finance Business Partner - FMCG Industry
We are working with a long-established UK trading company, who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their regional headquarters based in Hong Kong.
We are looking for an ambitious financial analyst to join in a business partnering function and help coordinate between key stakeholders in accounting, regional markets and the UK Headquarters.
Based in Hong Kong, the individual will work within the finance team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting produced, and providing first line business support to the business teams as required
- Provides input and analytical support to business issues and new initiatives
- Ensures monthly and year end accounts are completed accurately and timely
- Works with FP&A team and business on the ground to contribute to fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance
- Produces daily, weekly and monthly KPI's and transactional detail as required through the team
- Ensures alignment of policy and control to the Group expectation
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Experience working within the FMCG/Trading/F&B industry would be highly regarded
- Management accounting experience, in an industry environment preferably
- Cashflow modelling and budget preparation experience would be an advantage
- Experience of managing project and ad hoc tasks alongside regular tasks to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team confidently Initiative
- Enthusiastic, positive and proactive approach
- Keen to take ownership of tasks and ensure timely delivery
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
This opportunity offers a great chance to take a lead on a wide range of financial projects, with potential to develop into a management role long term
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Scott Inglis at SInglis@argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5196 for a confidential discussion