Our client is a fast growing fintech multinational that has its operations across 10 countries, with senior management team from super large multinationals coming together to setup this organisation just less than 5 years ago.
Due to rapid expansion in their business, their Hong Kong office is looking to take on board a new Financial Accounting Manager to join them in their growth journey. If you are an accounting professional who has experience living/working in the US/UK/Australia and enjoy being hard-working in a similar start-up environment, this is a role perfect for you!
Reporting directly to the CFO, this role will require an independent and hands-on financial/accounting leader to lead and contribute to the growth plans of the business, while also get involved in a little operation of the business.
The team is a size of 3, you will take on the role as the deputy to the CFO and an Accountant will be reporting to you, while the main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Oversee the whole financial reporting process which includes ensuring monthly closing is done on time per relevant accounting standards.
- Ensure amalgamation of 3 business entities and AP and AR is properly recorded.
- Work closely with the operations when required, during forecasting and budgeting for the business on an annual basis.
- Working closely with external parties (External auditor, Tax agents, lawyers and potentially M&A partners) to ensure all statutory reporting is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure continuous improvements for projects and participate on any ad-hoc assignments given by the CFO.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in handling a team of accountants, and has the following background:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and a professional membership of one of the major accounting bodies (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 6 years of working experience in similar capacity, with a minimum of 3 years in Big4 accounting firm.
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Background of Audit/Advisory experience from a Big4 professional accounting firm (3 to 5 years), with client focus in the services or IT industry.
- Willing to be based at Causeway Bay
What's on Offer
- World Class working environment
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD40k - HKD60k per month depending on experience)
- Start-up exposure
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jansen Ng at JNg@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5191 for a confidential discussion