Argyll Scott is partnering with an award-winning B2B service operator to identify a Finance Shared Service Director for their Asian remit. This is a senior leadership position reporting directly into the Regional Finance Director.
- The role will also be responsible for the operational framework and service delivery of the SSC, measuring effectiveness, efficiency, quality, and compliance
- Utilize technology to enhance vendor management (contracts, invoices and chargebacks) process and work collaboratively with key partners to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
- Manages and administers SSC controls and compliance, assists with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests.
- Establish quality procedures and measures to improve operational effectiveness and reduce operating cost
- Identifies key measures of success for the shared service function and ensures continuity and successful delivery against these metrics and services to colleagues throughout the organization.
- Previous Finance leadership experience gained within a regional and multi-national environment
- Proven pedigree managing a Finance Shared Service environment
- Qualified CPA with tertiary qualifications
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity, excellent command of English imperative
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring large teams previously will be well regarded
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please apply directly following the information below or call directly on +852 3695 5177 for a confidential discussion.