- Independently plan, lead and execute on finance projects collaborating effectively with other cross-functional teams globally
- Develop concise and compelling business cases for proposed projects Ensure appropriate sponsorship and align stakeholders around initiative goals
- Develop project scopes, detailed project plan to track progress and objectives
- Determine business roles and resources needed to ensure successful implementation
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships, maintaining effective communication channels
- Work proactively with the business to resolve critical issues
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential issues and implement appropriate mitigations
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in accounting/finance or related discipline with 8+ years related experience.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deliverables while adhering to deadlines.
- Must work well with others, analyze current needs, and recommend solutions. Highly detail oriented.
- Experience with project management best practices and project management skills
- Experience with system implementations
- Able to travel overseas and take on short term overseas assignments is a must.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail