Our client is a top-tier insurance company that can offer good exposure and excellent long term career prospect.
Be a business partner and functional expert to resolve system issues and validate change request.
Improve workflow, process and actively look to the candidate who is also a key subject matter expert on finance processes and system to business units, functions and management.
- Act as business partner and functional expert to validate change request raised by the assigned Business Units
- Implement ad-hoc projects to the assigned Business Units, including develop project plan, conduct training, change management and enhance or redesign process
- Liaison between team members, project sponsor/business owner(s), Local, Regional and Group management, and other key stakeholder(s) through user requirements validation, system implementation, testing, user acceptance and training. Support the user communities through the change management
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout project lifecycle
- Combine technical project management skills, strong communication skill and ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment in ensuring the successful delivery of the project
- Degree holder, preferably in Accounting, Business or IT with at least 4-5 years of work experience
- Recognized professional designation would be an asset
- In-depth technical knowledge on Hyperion Essbase (hands-on working experience in Essbase Administration) is a plus - knowledge on the ASO and BSO cube type usage, Essbase security filter setting and design, MDX member formula creation and calculation scripts / business rule and the data loading mapping logic in Essbase Rule file.
- Clear on multiple dimension cube concept, rollup hierarchy, end to end system data flow and interdependency.
- Expert knowledge in Excel and with combined usage on excel formula, pivot table, VBA and Essbase API (Spreadsheet addin or Smartview) which aim to develop customized Excel template for user data submission and reporting
- Track record in running projects and BAU supports in relation to finance system implementation
- Understanding of general finance systems or applications available in the market
- Prior strong experience in both finance systems and of best practice in finance and accounting processes, preferably in a MNC environment, with good working knowledge of life insurance business operations and support technology highly desirable
- Flexibility to travel to global destinations
- Proven relationship building skills, including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff at all levels, along with a variety of stakeholders, including effective working relationships with
- Corporate and Business Units
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to target required messages to specific audiences and clearly articulate business impact and benefits of proposed solutions
- Sound business acumen in assessing significance of issues and developing value-added recommendations
- Strong analytical, planning, execution and problem solving skills.
- Challenging the status quo
- Focus on client needs, foster teamwork and strong collaboration
- Ability to multitask effectively, perform under tight timeframe and cope in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion