- Establish performance reporting and management information requirements with the management team.
- Analyse performance and collate plans from the Leadership team to support the delivery of target
- Support team to deliver effective performance reporting and management information.
- Spend regular time with the business to gain more understanding on process and business in order to provide insightful analysis
- Provide in-sight analysis of financial performance and financial Leadership teams to improve financial performance and manage our investment.
- Manage forecasting and budget process to deliver plans that are fully understood and owned by the stakeholders
- Ensure all financial transactions and process are properly controlled and complied with accounting policy
- Provide balance sheet reconcile over relevant KPIs to ensure no risk to business
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or business related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in FMCG, Retail business, or multinational company would be a plus
- Computer literacy, especially Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good attitude and resilient
- Ability to manage people, and business partners regarding cross-functional work
- Be able to work under pressure, tight timeline and diversity of people
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion