Our client is a world famous FMCG company with a very prestigious reputation.
- Leaded the general accounting team in the full range of technical accounting and local tax compliance, planning and optimisation according to corporate policies and legal requirements and other financial matters.
- Ensured smooth day to day operations, supervised and reviewed monthly closing process.
- Perform financial planning and analysis to identify business opportunities and potential risks.
- Analyse and evaluate business performance, compare between actual and budget.
- Projections, annual operation plan and business reviews.
- Business partner with general managers of each country to ensure budgetary requirement were attained.
- Perform and Control month end closing process of financial statement to ensure on accuracy and completeness of expenses according within timely manner.
- Review balance sheet reconciliation.
- Proficiency in English communication in both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Suraphot Temboonsak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on (+66) 02-107-2572 for a confidential discussion.