We are working with a US fashion label who are seeking a strong Finance Director to join their HK Regional Sourcing function and lead the team.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-moving industry in a strategic partnering role, as part of the leadership team you will have an immediate contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the brand.
- Oversee the full scope financial operation including both operational accounting, reporting and analysis and statutory audit and regulatory controls
- Manages the financial planning process for regional business and subsidiaries including all budgeting and forecasting
- Work closely with the Global Supply Chain team to assess new business opportunities
- Support and guide the administration team with investment analysis
- Partners with sourcing, quality, operations and other business partners to support key growth strategies, to improve cash flow, and to ensure capture of impact in economic forecasts, budgets and actual results
- Improve transparency of costs, establish benchmarks for cost savings, to develop KPI's and efficiency metrics
- Perform compliance audits, ensure adequate processes and systems of internal controls in place and continuous enhancement in compliance
- Build robust and solid financial team through collaborative leadership
- Lead and contribute to the businesses 5-year strategic plan
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, MBA)
- 10+ years of business analysis experience including the detailed budgeting and forecasting of income and expenses, and preparation of executive and Board level presentations
- Solid experience with sourcing office, with Western brand and worked for publicly listed companies
- Familiarity with IFRS, HK/Chinese tax laws and regulations, US GAAP accounting concepts or other related internal control regulations (SOX)
- Strong general business sense, accounting / finance background with experience in accounting and finance principles and application
- Ability to manage multiple projects and the ideal candidate must have exceptional follow-up and follow through skills
- Interpersonal and good communication skills (fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Show high degree of self-motivation and ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate across all levels of the organization
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Scott Inglis at SInglis@argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5196 for a confidential discussion