Our client is a US listed multinational that has its manufacturing plant that is based in Kwun Tong (Hong Kong), a team that is working very hard together as a team to achieve growth together.
With about 30,000 employees globally in more than 120 countries, our client values the professionalism and quality of work that their produce and supply to their clients and business partners.
At this juncture, an exciting opening has become available for a Finance Director to come on board.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role will see huge opportunity for the ideal candidate to contribute to the growth plans of the business, while also driving the team to outperform in the business and operations.
The team is a size of 7, there will be a Finance Manager acting as your deputy, and an FP&A Manager reporting to you, while the main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Oversee the whole financial reporting process which includes ensuring monthly closing is done on time per relevant accounting standards.
- Business partner with the leadership team and work with the FP&A Manager in ensuring the rest of the operations are aware of the company's target and goals.
- Lead business operations in the Hong Kong division, ensuring the production and manufacturing process is on time and can meet customer's demand.
- Ensure that group consolidation is prepared on time for HQ reporting purposes.
- Work alongside with Strategy Manager to execute business strategy determine by the BOD and report business performance to the boards on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure continuous improvements for projects and groom the team to be a top-class finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in handling a team of accountants, and has the following background:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and a professional membership of one of the major accounting bodies (CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 15 years of working experience in similar capacity, with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Experience in ERP software, having SAP system will have an added advantage.
- Experience reporting using US GAAP is an advantage but not a must.
- Background of Audit/Advisory experience from a Big4 professional accounting firm (3 to 5 years), with focus in the industrial and manufacturing industry will be valuable.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD80k - HKD120k per month depending on experience)
- International Exposure