Our client is a premium brand in Hong Kong with multiple lines of business within the consumer goods sector. With the innovative and ongoing growth of the business, it is moving into a new era of digitization. A unique opportunity has come up for a high calibre Finance Director to join their growing business overseeing Hong Kong & China
- Managing and overseeing the Finance department of Hong Kong and China region including financial accounting & controlling, financial planning & analysis and business advisory functions
- As a group level strategic business partner and support business expansion by conducting financial modelling and providing financial advice on business development plans
- Manage EBITDA contribution with all the business units and partner with unit heads in business advancement, operational, financial decision making, risk mitigation and other pricing strategies
- Analyse and review business profitability, investigate margin leakages and recommend early mitigation actions to Managing Director
- Partner with operations leadership on driving business performance with new business initiatives and ensure all the controls are in place and properly executed
- Identify and implement ongoing process improvement and cost efficiencies particularly around revenue recognition of the organization and target to deliver process simplification and driving efficiencies
- Develop strong partnership with external stakeholders such as bankers, landlords and potential investors
- Qualified CFA/ CPA/ CA with minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in Retail/ FMCG industries
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent; MBA would be a plus.
- Excellent command of Chinese and Mandarin
- Track record of working in the China market will be an advantage
- Proven track record of leading sizable teams
- Strong business acumen, detail-minded, analytical; appreciation of operating company performance and potential.
- Well-versed in local/ statutory requirement as well as corporate financial law and risk management practices
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Isabelle Tsang at firstname.lastname@example.org