Our Client is a global FMCG with a strong presence all over the world. They are a highly sought after company to work for, who offer a great package as well as great career progression.
- Acts as primary business partner to the Thai Head of Sales and respective sales function in our business.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Director to evaluate the feasibility for new products.
- Perform budget planning and forecasting to provide solid information to the management for strategic planning and decision making
- Drive and influence sales plans and decisions that help achieving the delivery of financial targets.
- Key parts of this role are strategic revenue growth management, leading pricing strategies across our portfolio of brands and then execution of these strategy thru efficient and effective trade spend management with customers.
- For day to day operation tasks, the role reports to local Thailand Finance Director and dotted line to Head of Sales and will also work closely with variety of local functional stakeholders.
- Review trade expenditures (discounts, trade investment, sales promotion) and sales overheads and investigate/provide explanation for variances between actual results and budget/plan.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 to 10 years, in Accounting/Finance/Commercial/Marketing experience in FMCG / Spirits
- Strategic Acumen and strong focus on result and execution.
- Strong Analytical Capability to work with figures.
- Ability to develop mutual beneficial relationships with internal (Matrix) and external partners (Distributors & Customers).
- Be Organized, self-motivated and confident.
- Be inspiring, positive, patient, assertive and humble.
- Great personality and attitude with excellent social skills.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion