Our client is global leading medical device company. They believe that high technology and innovation of the products can improve patients' lives and meet what they need. They are looking for a candidate who has high passion in medical technology and healthcare products and willing to have a career that can change your life.
- Be the country lead of Field Inventory of Thailand who reports to Inventory Manager of SEA
- Manage Field Inventory projects with SEA subsidiaries to improve processes and maximize efficiencies.
- Report on Field Inventory and car/truck stocks.
- Continuously monitor the accuracy of Field Inventory levels, stock adjustments, write-offs and ensure all transactions are complying with documented processes.
- Coordinate and execute cycle count activities in the field
- Monthly analysis of Expired, slow-moving, short shelf life, excess Field Inventory.
- Monthly Reporting on Field Inventory metrics against regional and global KPI's.
- Review and revise the Field Inventory parameters regularly to reflect the current business needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Medical/Healthcare/ Pharmaceutical industries or related.
- Technical or working knowledge of SAP R3 and APO
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Excel - Advance Level, Microsoft Access - Intermediate level, Visual Basic, Microsoft Visio)
- Good Command of English
Great opportunity to join an exceptional team and enjoy the benefits of working for an innovative global organization.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.