- Holistic Service Design
- O2O Activation across multiple channels
- Create end to end customer experience
Join this newly created Business Innovation and Transformation team to work on organisation-wide digitalization projects! A team of multidisciplinary talents working together to transform the business. Here's a chance to help create industry leading digital solutions and curate engaging visitor experiences through human centric design approach!
You will help:
- Craft and define customer experience through a blend of visual, digital, environmental, and brand design.
- Advise / support business initiatives and work with event organisers to create end to end customer journeys.
- Conduct design research to craft overall brand experience design guideline and implementation strategy.
- MA/MS degree in architecture, branding, communication design or related studies.
- 5+ years of design leadership experience
- Visitor experience, event design related work experience is a plus
- Strong communication design capabilities
- Understand digital design
- Business sensibilities
- Ability to weave digital and analog user experience into something awesome
- HCD practitioner
- Passionate problem solver with strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Leo Chak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.