- GLOBAL MNC
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- This excellent opportunity will suit someone from a strong MNC environment ideally from Recruitment or Executive Search industry
- Argyll Scott Reed Singapore are looking for a high calibre Executive Assistant to support 1 x Senior Partner within a global Search firm based in Central location.
- Reports to Senior Partner in Singapore, and works closely with other Senior Partners, who handle high-profile searches for senior executives.
- Works with other administrative professionals on assignments important to the on-going success of the office and practice, as required.
- Works interactively with other Senior Partners, the Administrative Office Manager and all professional support staff in Singapore as well as other offices on a daily basis.
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the senior client partner and his/her team members. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the project coordinator for all open engagements being executed by the partner and on-going business development projects, including monitoring the process, assuring completion of internal and external documentation, and attachment of required documents to database.
- Review monthly client billing invoices to insure accurate invoicing; monitor Accounts Receivable Aging Detail and Unbilled Expenses and assist in timely account collections.
- Prepare proposals, position specifications and candidate resumes, in coordination with other administrative assistants and the partner on the team.
- Schedule, organize and log video conference meetings and candidate meetings with clients.
- Ensure that candidate education verifications are completed on a timely basis.
- Produce written responses to resumes and phone contacts.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely expense reports and timesheets for the Senior Client Partner and his/her team members.
- Participate in training new hire administrative assistant and temporary staff.
- Handle a high volume and variety of calls from clients, candidates, business development contacts.
- Monitor Senior Client Partner's emails; file or delete sent emails that pertain to engagement or business development.
- Maintain Senior Client Partner's business calendar and coordinate travel and interview schedules; prepare detailed itinerary for each trip (heavy travel schedule).
- Schedule and coordinate internal meetings for Senior Client Partner.
- Maintain Senior Client Partner's contact directories.
- A minimum of GCE 'A' level or its equivalent is required. A Private Secretarial Certificate is highly preferred.
- No less than four years' experience as an Executive Assistant to senior managers in multi-national business development companies, ideally in professional services firm.
- Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgment and professional maturity is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organize multiple priorities and work deadlines. A good team player who takes initiatives.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required. Working knowledge of macros, templates and styles, as well as the Internet is also preferred.
- Experience with relatively high volumes of production and word processing i.e. accurate typing in English is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to communicate actively at all levels within and outside of the firm.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion