Argyll Scott Singapore are looking for a Senior Executive Assistant for the HR Function within the Health and Life sciences sector. Based in newly renovated and stylish offices situated close to the MRT.
- This roll will predominantly support the HR Director who can be very challenging with high standards and needs to have an Assistant with an excellent eye for detail. There will be lots of reporting in this role, so strong Excel and Powerpoint is essential
- This site is growing rapidly and in terms of profitability and needs this Assistant to be very flexible in terms of working style and approach to the role.
- This EA must be experienced in supporting HR Senior Leadership and have a keen interest in this function.
- The Director travels a lot so strong calendar and scheduling experience is key, as is the ability to pre-empt needs and think and act quickly and independently.
- There will also be elements of a Facilities and Office Management role where required. Especially around the sourcing of Vendors and Management of Supplier contracts.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion