Argyll Scott, Singapore are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director, Legal and Compliance Director and Marketing Director for a Regional role within Medical Device MNC.
This EA will ideally come from and FMCG or Pharmaceutical or Medical Device MNC and have supported multiple functions including Legal and Compliance.
Reporting directly to Managing Director, SG & Head of Legal & Compliance, Asia Pacific, the purpose of the role is to provide high level secretarial and administrative support the Senior Leadership team.
- Provide end to end secretarial support to the Head of Legal & Compliance, Asia Pacific, Regional Quality Director & Marketing Director, International Markets.
Legal & Compliance Admin
- Maintain and update "APAC Regional Agreement Register" master list (contract depository)
- Maintain and update "APAC Master Subsidiary Listing" (directorship).
- Assist and liaise with corporate secretary / lawyer on corporate secretarial matters eg. change of directorship, directors' resolutions, notarization of documents etc.
- Track legal expenses
- Assist in ad-hoc projects if any.
- Handles and maintains general office administration such as processing vendor invoices, updating telephone listing, printing of business cards, office and pantry supplies, house-keeping of office and pantry areas.
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors, suppliers and contractors on office maintenance & supplies, hotel corporate rates, travel agency fees etc.
- Act as a Fire Safety Warden for Fire Evacuation Drills organized by building management.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Julia Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3023 for a confidential discussion