A rapidly IT Company is looking for End-User Computing Sales Operation Specialist. This role is responsible for reporting (including forecasting), research and shares relevant knowledge with other colleagues and act as an internal consultant. They collect internal and external data that can be used to determine trends and to benchmark performance. They are aware of current sales trends and practices and can interpret the impact of the practices on the organisation.
- The End-user Computing (EUC) Sales Operations Specialist is a mid-level position in the EUC Sales Operations job family. He/she supports the EUC Sales Operations Manager in larger organisational structures. In smaller EUC Sales Organisations, the EUC Sales Operations Specialist may be the most senior EUC Sales Operations employee and will report into the Senior EUC Sales Manager.
- EUC Sales Operations are a set of business activities and processes that help the EUC Sales organization run effectively and efficiently in support of business strategies and objectives. Ultimately EUC Sales Operations activities significantly contribute to the success of a EUC Sales organization and that organizations' ability to meet/exceed business targets.
- EUC Sales Operations activities help EUC Sales Leaders:
- Make sound and timely business decisions to drive short term and long term performance
- Align selling resources with the greatest opportunities in the most cost effective ways
- Ensure all EUC Sales personnel are treated fairly and are paid accurately
- Improve sales performance through better processes, technology and methodologies.
- The EUC Sales Operations Specialist supports the sales team by taking ownership of one or more specialist operational areas of the sales organisation. They work with the relevant business support function (Human Resources, Finance, IT and Marketing) to execute and deploy relevant projects and programmes as per the specialist operational areas of Business Analytics & Reporting (including forecasting); Sales Remuneration (Compensation Policy and Plan Design and Quota Setting); Sales Process (Design, Adoption, Compliance including CRM processes and development), Sales Automation and/or Sales Development.
- The EUC Sales Operations Specialist displays analytical, systematic and strategic thinking in implementing and executing solutions and is the liaison/representative for EUC Sales to other parts of the organization such as Human Resources, Finance, Marketing and IT. They will represent the needs of EUC Sales in meetings and cross-functional projects. The EUC Sales Operations Specialist has the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders in EUC Sales functions and other business units, as well as external third parties.
- Support End-user Computing Sales Leaders by making business decisions to drive short and long term performance.
- Apply selling resources in the most cost effective manner to reap the greatest opportunities.
- Develop and enhance processes, technology and methodologies to improve sales performance.
- Execute and deploy relevant plans, projects and programmes as per the specialist operational areas of Business Analytics & Reporting, Sales Remuneration, Sales Process, Sales Automation and/or Sales Development.
- Act as the liaison/representative for End-user Computing Sales to other parts of the organization such as HR, Finance, Marketing and IT.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail