Our Client is a global firm with a strong presence all over the world. They are a highly sought after company to work for, who offer a great package as well as great career progression. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as an "ER Manager" who has depth knowledge of corporate legal as well as have direct experience in this area. The qualified candidate must understand business wise and experience with a concentration in Employee Relations and Labor Relations to develop on strategy as well as drive all compliances in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the Functional HEAD who based overseas, the qualified candidate will be a key person who manages all Employee Relations matters, and provide consult to HR in each BU for ER related issues as well as promote industrial harmony and inspire the creation of best environment, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Manage country operational activities to achieve target KPI, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support
- Manage the operational plans to increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience
- Ensure timely and compliant handling of all Grievance and Discipline Requests
- Recruit for non-core positions, utilizing tools and templates from Global Acquiring Talent, partner with Regional Acquiring Talent Lead to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Answer complex local questions in relation to Benefits and Leaves. Directs the operation of local work, and partnering with the Regional Total Rewards Lead to ensure that standard processes are followed
- Review and revise local country policies and ensure workplace policies are current and in compliance with applicable local laws
- Support management of Grievance and Discipline requests requiring higher level knowledge and authority and/or interaction with 3rd Parties
- Manage and motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement
- Understand the KPI and operational metrics that are critical to managing service delivery in order to achieve Service Level Agreements and meet customer service standards
- Develop programs to promote recognition culture in the company by recognizing and rewarding behaviour aligned with company's values, culture and goals.
- Implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of services by reviewing and providing feedback on operational processes, policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution
- Conduct environmental scans and participate in significant workplace events
- Drive compliance in the company by educating employees on the Company Standards/ Code of Conduct - to ensure the company is compliant to Thai Labor Laws, and to promote industrial harmony and ensure that appropriate action is well applied
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / Economic / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 10 years' direct experience in ER related functions or HR Domain experience as an HR Generalist / HR Business Partner or Recruiting would be preferabl
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of Employment and Labor Relations practices
- Proven success in establishing and managing a virtual team
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Solid consultative, presentation and facilitation skills
- Business acumen leadership and management skills
- Experience in fast paced environment in MNC in FMCG or Manufacturing is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.