- Role is responsible for overseeing the Sales & Marketing strategies
- A global and well-renowned luxury hotel group
- Opportunity to work for an international hotel brand
About Our Client
- Our client is a Global Luxury Hotel Group and the property is one of the largest hotels across Asia and a key source of revenue within the Hotel Group. The property is situated in the heart of Bangkok.
- To apply for the role, candidates must be currently operating at an appropriate and relevant level (E.g. Sales Director/ Marketing Director / Regional Sales & Marketing Director / VP Sales, Head of Marketing and Sales / Head of Commercial or equivalent) and should have track-records within relevant and reputable organisations (Ie. Leisure / entertainment / hospitality /recreational services).
- Leading international MICE business, overseeing all group businesses for the property, supporting team members for group/event procedures, and liaising with GSO/RSO offices
- Establishing and developing international wholesale market by focusing in Thailand through signing of contracts, implementation of Free Sales and promotions
- Managing a team of over 50 people - across Sales, Marketing, PR and communications
- Provide operational guidance and support to the Department Managers
- Ensure strategies and sales plans are driven and executed effectively to produce a positive result in Thailand market
- Oversee all sales and marketing activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years of hotel sales experience.
- Excellent presentation skills in English and a good level of Thai language.
- Energy and ability to conduct and act on thorough industry and company research.
- Basic knowledge of international travel, geography and cultures as overseas travels are preferred.
- Ability to build a resourceful network within the hospitality industry.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work with a global brand with great brand reputation and excellent work culture
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s). Also, please attach your current Picture.