Our client is a global property developer with a very successful track record all over Asia. A publicly listed company, with a very strong presence in Asia, the prestigious company have now entered the Thai market and are looking for an investment director that will become a key component in their aggressive expansion plans.
- Managing the overall funding function of the Company, legal documentation and the development of the funding team to ensure the team's continuous ability to deliver business performance.
- Ensuring effective sourcing of debt domestically and offshore to meet the working requirement of the company.
- Determining funding strategies in relation to debt capital management and financial risk management, and recommending all funding decisions to senior management and the board.
- Managing all unsecured and secured loan and debt capital market facilities, interest rate risk and foreign exchange rate profile, and developing risk management strategies.
- Ensuring funding staff manage funding operations.
- Managing execution of interest rate and foreign exchange transactions
- Developing, training, coaching and mentoring the team to ensure they are able to deliver results in line with meeting company's objectives and business performance.
- Working with the Financial Director to deliver projects assigned from time to time in accordance with agreed budgets, schedules and specifications.
- Ensuring adherence and compliance to the company's policies and procedures in relation to funding functions.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion