Our client is a global conglomerate with vast reaches throughout Asia. With numerous famous brands and a very prestigious history, the company is always expanding, growing and acquiring further market share, and is a highly sought after company to work for.
- Responsible to process monthly closing in compliance with IFRS, IAS, and tax, review and analyze the financial statements and prepare adjusting entries before management's reviews
- Prepare quaterly and yearly financial statements and reporting package for all companies and submit to government offices. Furthermore, also support external auditor and external regulators.
- Prepare monthly group reporting packages and submit to parent company
- Assists for budget preparation and analysis as required
- Assists to create or revises the accounting policy and procedure
- Provide financial information and consultative support to business owner
- To keep updated with all new accounting standards, taxation laws / regulations and implement when there is any related change to the accounting system and financial reports
- Liaison with external auditor and internal person in collecting audit requested information
- Provide financial information for the Company's Annual Report
- Any other ad-hoc financial related reporting as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA or MBA qualifications is a plus
- 10 year working experiences at least in closing of financial reports
- Good knowledge of IAS, IFRS and Tax Law
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skill. Enthusiastic, details oriented and able to work independent
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Robert Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02-107-2566 for a confidential discussion