A rapidly expanding Manufacturing company is looking for a Digital Solution Manager in Thailand to take on the challenge. In this job, you will responsible for digital application development and integration, the job holder shall be responsible for the development and operations of digital services and business applications (solutions design, project management and support).
- Be responsible for leading business application projects, team members, outsource vendors and application development team to deliver digital application projects to all construction products entities in Asia region as well as support business growth in terms of IT solutions.
- Be a leader to coordinate with all local business management teams for providing the professional level of IT consultancy and services to provide added value into the business
- Be responsible to implement and study the appropriate IT application solutions in full synchronization with the guidelines within budget and schedule given.
- Understand full cycle of IT Project Implementation and understand functional integration between digital applications and ERP modules.
- Work closely and integration with other IT teams e.g. Technical Support, MIS, BRS, Data Center, etc. to make sure the solutions aligned and no project delay.
- Support day to day operations on related business applications
- Ensure the compliance with the IT security rules and standard for development
- Ensure the promotion and the development of the different Digital solutions
- Ensure web applications project management, configuration / development, test and integration, daily support and maintenance
- Ensure internet website development, domain name management / hosting and daily support; set-up processes for management of internet websites and coordinates Web agencies; support internet websites SEO
- Ensure implementation of Group IT policy, IT Security minimal rules, guide vendor and client to follow
- Provide IT related consultancy to the businesses
- Ensure vendor management and participates to the Audits
- Ensure application of project management methodology and quality assurance of the projects during the project lifecycle, join the key phase such as requirement analysis, system architecture review, quality assurance, and release plan / management.
- Manage outsourced providers to develop solutions which meet business requirements for several sites.
- Manage and support existing business application for several sites, and lead the system evolution effort for these sites.
- Manage or contribute to potential solutions regarding other business processes.
- More than 5 years digital services & business applications management experience
- More than 2 years leading the enterprise website development and project management experience
- Experience with project management (CMM/CMMI or PMP certification)
- Experience with E-Commerce, CRM, Commercial tools, On-Line Marketing, and Analytic tools
- Familiar with SQL Server, BI solution or other data warehouse management
- Experience with full project management life cycle
- Familiar with Web Application technologies
- Excellent communication skills, business and result focus,
- Highly motivated, organized, and ability to manage multitasks and detailed oriented.
- Proven ability to learn a new technology.
- Teamwork and cooperation skills
- Specific work experience required to fulfil the role IT Project Management / IT Project Speciality/ Web and windows based applications
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail and your latest picture