Digital Marketing Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic marketing driver who put marketing platform on top at the core of everything we go to the market. She or he has a passion and understanding that future of marketing are problem-solving-based, data-driven, measurable business results yet with creativity in mind. Success in this position requires strong consultative marketing, highly analytical, practical platform, incredible creative focus, and ability to thrive in a dynamic team to deliver against high expectation.
- Performance Marketing driven by Digital Channels (SEM, SEO, GDN, FB and others)
- Formulates measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures.
- Delivers campaigns from budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time insight recommendations.
- Brand Marketing driven by Creative Campaigns
- Manages, consults and simplifies on complex marketing solutions and integrations.
- Creates compelling marketing campaigns and tactics that drive result.
- Marketing and BI (Cloud based platforms) to manage entire business activities
- Manages customer's journey from top to bottom of the funnel using advance platforms.
- Acts as business consultant across virtual teams.
- Digital and Creative Marketing Collaterals Production (In-house Agency)
- Leads and collaborates with production team for effective collaterals.
- Acts as UX champion to advise the approachable way to leverage the marketing assets.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineer, Marketing or Business preferred.
- MBA or basic programming is advantage but not mandatory
- 3+ years direct experience with marketing, start-up, media agency, ad-tech or consulting companies.
- Extensive experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Solutions and how performance/digital marketing work.
- Advanced Excel and MS-Office skills, experience with analyzing large data-sets and delivering actionable insights.
- Ability to deal with dynamic team and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with both creative and technical teams with right jargons and metrics
- Has sense of business acumen and understand ongoing business priorities.
- Comprehensive understand in human psychology and UX design.
- Good english communication, quantitative and creative skills.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail and your latest picture