Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing and supply of Building Materials and Housing Equipment. They have production facilities across Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and Middle East and employ over 60,000 people globally. As part of their strategic growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Demand Planning Director for their regional operations.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the local sales and order management team in fulfilling customer orders by monitoring and managing the demand and supply of both the regional and central warehouses. You will
- Formulate and implement effective demand planning forecast, workflow and inventory control for APAC market to ensure supply reliability
- Analyse demand, loading and capacity on a regular basis to flag and recommend key actions to SOIP team
- Work with cross functional teams to develop strategic forecast and performance analysis tools to identify forecast gap and changes
- Track inventory trends & forecast accuracy metrics in order to identify exceptions & make necessary adjustments, ensure product availability and inventory turn efficiency
- Develop regional Demand review to support roll out of the new SOIP process when necessary.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success in a regional management positions and be tertiary qualified with a bachelors degree in Logistics Studies, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Management or equivalent. You will have:
- 10 years of experience preferably in Replenishment Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Forecasting
- Strong capabilities in building and using analytics to support the planning function and providing recommendations to actions.
- Experience in using analysis and facts to communicate ideas and actions needed across function
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to work with all levels of parties from internal and external.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a global company in a regional role.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Simon Aldridge at SAldridge@argyllscott.co.th or call directly on +66 02-107-2570 for a confidential discussion.