Our client is a Premium Wine and Spirit company and is now searching for a Demand Planner to manage their Global Travel Retail Supply Chain as well as providing an accurate demand forecast to support the business strategy.
- Maintain cross-functional forecasting process for assigned brands within key performance metrics.
- Interact with key team members and functional leaders to determine reporting needs for KPIs
- Enhance forecasting accuracy reporting including creating efficient and effective reports, analysing month end results and sending out monthly reports to appropriate parties.
- Participate in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the business.
- Managing and developing various KPI to analyze and recommend courses of action for the operational forecast.
- University graduate in any discipline, Experience in FMCG is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years in demand planning or inventory plannin
- Strong analytical skills and attention-to-detail
- Detail oriented, high accuracy with good numeric sense
- Must be fluent in English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion