Our client is one of the largest consumer electronics manufacturers in the world. They are currently looking for a Demand Planner with responsibilities of ensuring forecasts are in order and managing inventory. The Demand Planner will work with other departments to keep stock efficient and approach financial target.
- Prepare forecast, manage the demands and ensure the validated forecasts are integrated in system for production plannin
- Coordinate with sales, marketing and controlling on building Demand Forecast and related analysis, ensure forecasting process is being followed by all relevant parties.
- Conduct regular meeting with different parties on product supply and inventory situation
- Closely monitor the regional stock level and manage the order level of region to meet the consensus ordering pace with factory in SOP meeting.
- Manage the order placement of finished goods and assess the delivery schedule changes request.
- Maintain the data in KPI system of APAC and prepare the periodic KPI report
- Degree holder in any discipline preferably with 3 - 5 years in supply chain / demand planning / supply planning / finance
- Experience in multinational companies, electronic field or FMCG an advantage
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Mandarin
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion