Our client is one of the leading wholesale trade business, which has been operating for more than 25 years in Thailand. They offer the best price and quality products to fulfil customers' requirement. As resulting an exciting company growth.
- Ensuring the responsible activities in the dry-food and non-food areas of the Automated Cross Dock Distribution Center are achieved at the level of expectation through managing the critical operational area.
- Evaluate 3PL performance on warehouse operation, transportation and operation planning while maintaining cost efficient operation.
- Achieve the targeted service level of product categories through development and analysis of appropriated key performance indicators.
- Oversee the 3PL and transport operation to compliance with company standard and expectation.
- Oversee management of facility and automatic rotation equipment maintenance.
- Manage and control daily reconciliation of inventory at DC to enable company ordering system to operate correctly, including stock adjustments and periodic physical stock take.
- Manage 3PL for "Value-added service" activities, such as goods return to vendor and stores transfer.
- Proactively providing inputs and ideas on continuous operation improvement plan.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any related filed.
- Minimum 7 years of experience and at least 2 years of similar position at managerial level
- Experience in fresh food DC management, managing cold room is a plus.
- Strong leadership with good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in any ERP systems, Oracle is a plus.
By applying this role, you will have a chance to work in an expertise and professional wholesale trade business and operation.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natthanit Methitanpongwanit at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2571 for a confidential discussion.