Our MNC client is seeking for a Data Scientist to join their growing team in the Hong Kong office. They are currently defining the data product roadmap and seeking for a candidate to build predictive models and find new statistical approaches and data sources. This role will make sense of complex data environments, encompassing both business data and process understanding.
- Work on all stages of data science projects from partnering with stakeholders across the business to identify opportunities, understand data to implementing the solutions into products and service offerings
- Provide data modeling, mining, pattern analysis, visualization to help the company's workflow
- Build predictive models with advanced machine learning algorithms including regression, NLP, random forests, deep neural networks, mathematical optimization, ect
- Bring prototypes to production on Hadoop
- Statistical analysis - time series, Bayesian
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on work experience with SQL, Python or R and working with any distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, MySQL, Hive, Hadoop, ect)
- Strong quantitative analysis experience (statistics, optimization, stimulation)
- Good communication skills in English
Christine is a specialist recruiter for big data professionals in Hong Kong. Interested candidates within this space, please apply through this job ad or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as some roles are not often advertised.