If you're a Data Scientist with at least 2 years of hands-on work experience, please read on!
Our client is seeking for a Data Scientist to join their growing big data team. This Data Scientist will use advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to provide insights and deploy data products that make predictions and recommendations for the whole business.
- Explore diverse data sets of large volumes to develop models
- Use software principles to write functional, scalable codes during the implementation stage of algorithms
- Apply techniques - clustering, classification, association, regression, ect
- Conduct data mining, data analysis, building predictive models and segmentations
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, CS or related discipline
- 2+ years of hands-on work experience with the ability to effectively write well-structured code using Python or R
- Knowledge of big data framework - Hadoop, Spark, Storm, ect
- Machine learning platforms and frameworks - SciPy, MLib, Tensorflow, Torch, ect
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christine Koh at CKoh@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5037 for a confidential discussion