A rapidly Consumer Company is looking for Data Analytic Manager. This role will report to CRM Manager under Digital Technology Team, to execute report and dashboard, providing analytics solutions, CRM campaigns and measure the result strategically and also assist internal business users with analytic that bring consumer insights
- Manage and monitor internal/ external data integration
- Analyze salesforce data and create decision making reports for Marketing Teams
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members and management
- Work closely with internal and external business users to investigate, test and develop report and solutions and work around to resolve business issues/ requests
- Create CRM workflows, develop reports and dashboards in order to support business needs
- Ensure the compliance issues around CRM data roadmap; including the development of a consumer database, analysis of those databases and the use of allocation and work closely with the team to deliver improved knowledge and understanding the use of CRM system/Salesforce/Tools
- Collaborate with online team on integration of online/offline consumer data
- Create and provide the supportive reports for CRM based on their needs identified
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to data-mining in CRM & Marketing from Consumer or Related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consumer life cycle campaign planning & execution as well as CRM analysis, Big Data or Data Scientist.
- Experience in programming (SQL, SAS, SPSS, ACCESS etc)
- Strong understanding of CRM related technical terminologies/CRM IT background
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Self-starter, able to define direction for the area they are working on and work independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing requests, while keeping lines of communication open and clients satisfied
- High accountability and able to work within assigned deadlines.
- Project management and team coordination experience.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.