Our Client is Retail business with over 200 outlets around Asia Pacific. They are currently searching for a new Customer Service Manager to lead the Customer Service Team and define and implement effective customer service standards and processes to enhance customer service experience and satisfaction to achieve company sales goals.
- Lead a team of customer service staff and agents to deliver high level customer service to VIP, conducted groups and other customers
- Ensure all customer service enquires are handled according to company's policies; review and adopt the guidelines in line with the development of company
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Determine customer requirements by managing customer database and preparing relevant analysis to formulate necessary improvement action plans
- University graduate in any discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience with 5 years as a customer service manager in a retail industry.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and service oriented
- Self-motivated and be able to work under fast pace environment.
- Must be fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Steven Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5197 for a confidential discussion