- Excellent position with fantastic independent exposure
- Well-recognized brand
Senior Content Manager is a content strategist in agile marketing team who put marketing communication on top at the core of everything we talk to the market. She or he has a passion and understanding that future of marketing is value perception based, profound benefits yet truly simplified. Success in this position requires strong communication skill, consultative marketing, incredible creative focus, and ability to thrive in a dynamic team to deliver against high expectation.
- Develop High Quality Contents for business.
- Communicate complicated business or technology topics in simple, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Continually shift, test and evaluate new strategies, new content types, tactics, and partnership opportunities in an effort to evolve and improve our content ecosystem.
- Identify, attract and engage key influencers and partnerships relative to both of our own content ecosystem and our clients.
- Periodically tasks consist of content/creative development, organic/paid drive, strategic planning, partnership development, news/social monitoring, optimization reporting and analysis.
- Help expand our social media presence both within existing platforms such as Facebook as well as through exploring growth opportunities in new platforms.
- Also act as the liaison between the marketing, business unit and other departments within the organization.
- Guide junior content editor in the team to craft quality contents.
- Versatile content editor, able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces using our CMS platform, including interaction flows, product tours, communication emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and lift up overall quality of our work.
- Being the first to know, insightful, passionate about how technologies can disrupt the world and love to tell others.
- Having sense of forecast, anticipate the emerging trends and be able to bring those trends on our content platform.
- Social network and Internet tools savvy (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Excel, Google Docs...etc).
- 3+ years' experience working in content writing, social media, agency, communication, publisher and marketing related.
- Able to prioritize impactful works with speedy execution without compromising quality in details.
- Be creative yet data and result driven.
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills in THAI AND ENGLISH.
- Previous experience/internship at media, magazines or websites, or personal/professional blogging or fanpage experience.
- A positive, open-minded, curious, good EQ, playful disposition with a sense of humor, humble and no snobby.
- Basic quantitative skills, including Online marketing matrix, Facebook insights, Google Analytics, and experience with third party analytics vendors.
What's on Offer
- Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply button and submitted your CV, your Current Salary, and Reason for leaving (s)