Our client is an international conglomerate and a world-leader in generator and electric motor innovation and manufacturing. With more a 100 years of history - the organisation is a truly global brand, exporting in over 130 countries worldwide. They are currently on an expansion path, and are looking for a leader to build a new team in several countries in APAC, including South Korea.
- Strategise and execute comprehensive and detailed sales plans to obtain and achieve sales profit targets.
- Identify and establish potential, new prospective businesses in the market.
- Organise and coordinate sales team, support manpower and resources to channel support and drive development on such plans.
- Provide hands-on commercial services with up-to-date technical and product proposals for current customers and prospects.
- Provide detailed and in-depth analysis of sales forecast reports, gap analysis, client trends and market intelligence reports.
- Implement business development and marketing plans to drive brand awareness.
- Lead, grow and develop OEM and distribution business.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Motor, Generators or Energy/Power Technology business.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in leading and building new teams.
- Must have business knwoledge and evidenced acumen in the region.