As a listed company, our client is a famous brand within the heavy industry, providing excellent construction and engineering consulting services to their clients on a global platform. The have over 15,000 employees worldwide and have served in more than 120 countries.
As a business, they are looking to take on board a competent, dedicated and inquisitive Corporate Development Manager to support the Head of Strategy and Corporate Development in the organic and inorganic agenda of the business.
The Position & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, this candidate will be working on the growth strategy for the business across APAC. There will be high level of senior stakeholders engagement be it internally and externally.
- Strategy: Assess and evaluate new business growth opportunities and help formulate strategic business plans, including market entry and market positioning, in both traditional businesses and emerging digital opportunities.
- M&A: Conduct financial and strategic analysis of potential M&A targets with the opportunity to manage Asia Pacific transactions including coordinating the due diligence process.
- Business development: Embedding new working methods and implementing a Key Account Management framework to maximise the business's organic growth.
- Ad hoc support to director and C-suite level executives including preparing strategic briefing notes for upcoming meetings, analysing competitors and partners, and providing thorough research on a range of topics
- Other business development activities as required, including the opportunity to support new digital service lines.
- Undergraduate degree; professional qualification such as in finance or accountancy would be an advantage.
- Professional with minimum 5 years' work experience in a Big4 Advisory firm, management consulting firm, corporate development or another engineering company.
- Strong analytical capabilities, number sensitive and detail minded.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and able to develop effective working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Fluency in English, with strong written English a must.
- Proficient user in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
What's on offer
- Opportunity to enhance your career in Corporate Development world
- For the ideal candidate, the company will sponsor working visa for this position
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jansen Ng at JNg@argyllscott.com.hk or call directly on +852 3695 5191 for a confidential discussion