Our client is Global healthcare company, research, develop and produces medicines for a wide range of medicine including Cardiology, Oncology , Immunology. Their mission is to improve and extend people's lives. They are now excellent growth in healthcare industry.
Role purpose to:
- Monitor and control overall compliance through business activities
- Implement and review of in-house SOPs & policies.
- Investigate non-compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Develop and overseeing the all compliance activities align SOPs and code of conduct.
- Collaborate closely work with head of compliance and business functions and gather insights to support within compliance framework as strategic partner of business.
- Lead and review the Commercial and Medical teams with planning and execution of promotional and non-promotional events in compliant with local SOPs, and guidelines, legislative requirements and local pharmaceutical industry codes.
- Support and conduct compliance monitoring, compliance controls and compliance audits in the area of business integrity and obtain assurance declaration on business compliance.
- Identifying and analyzing compliance risks are essential in developing an effective compliance program.
- Proactive approach to tracking and monitoring the regulatory developments.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure activities meet or exceed expectations for various dimensions from compliance perspective.
- Prepare and conduct required internal training.
- Bachelor's degree and/or higher in any.
- Strong background in Compliance plus commercial within over 6 years' experiences in healthcare industry.
- Experience in Audit, Control, Legal and Business is preferred.
- Responsible, is a team-member and can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Thai.
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of successful pharmaceutical company in the world.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture