Our client is a global, world-leading in consumer and healthcare. MNC with international working environment and a Dynamic, driven and rewarding culture
- Regularly review the available SOPs related to Compliance and closely watch on the global, regional directions along with the updates. Ensure regular updates and changes in the SOPs as and when required
- Take active part in the Anti-Bribery risk
- Support Compliance Head to drive project in Thailand markets and lead the documentation of the key milestones
- Establish regular training process, Monitoring & Testing platform, etc. as part of driving right behavior and organizational risk management
- Perform regular field visits to ensure activities meet or exceed expectations for various dimensions from compliance perspective
- Perform special projects or investigations as assigned by managements
- To establish reconciliation and testing process for promotional and non-promotional events and activities under the guidance of Compliance Head and aligning with Global & Regional directions.
- To ensure testing & monitoring process, and have regular training program as part of mindset development.
- To work in a cross functional role, need to understand business perspectives and what's right & ethical to do. Need to work closely with business functions and gather insights to support within compliance framework as a strategic partner of business.
- Lead and review the Commercial and Medical teams with planning and execution of promotional and non-promotional events in compliant with local SOPs, codes and guidelines, legislative requirements and local pharmaceutical industry codes
- Expand post event reconciliation beyond Commercial events and Medical events.
- Undertake testing and reconciliation as per the prescribed testing framework and ensure documentation. Help Compliance Head to discuss those in Country compliance meetings and have remediation actions where needed.
- Closely work with 'Compliance & Control' to get oversight of the control challenges and amend necessary modification in the compliance process
- Be very vigilant with key business functions like Commercial, Medical, Market Access, Key Account Management, etc. to get business insights and needs; adopt and come up with solutions from compliance as a strategic partner of business
- Bachelor's degree in any
- At least 6-8 years of work experience in Compliance plus commercial in pharma industry would be advantage
- Experience in Audit, Control, Legal and Business will be counted as added advantage
- Good communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible, is a team-member and can work independently.
- Willing to learn and takes initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Organized, meticulous and detailed.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail and your latest picture