- An Education start-up company with exponential growth is in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support the senior management team as Chief of staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the Chief of Staff is expected to conceptualize and implement the strategy, as well as ensuing streamlined activities within the organization.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities include:
- Assist and counsel the Chairman in planning, decision making, executing, MIS, & monitoring process.
- Work on specific projects - strategic, administrative, executional - including those undercooked for mainstream organization
- Identify and build JV relationships
- Manage the deployment of Chairman time effectively and efficiently, hire and deploy administrative staff as required
- Conduct research, analyse data, prepare briefing and strategic assessments
- Manage Chairman Office key external relationships
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- 6-10 years' experience in consulting and/or multinational environment in generalist and execution roles; exposure to senior folks and diverse high-quality workplaces; Overseas experience is a big plus
- Written & spoken communication, Numbers/modelling/spreadsheet skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion, Project Management
- Tenacious executor with an eye for detail who gets get things done; Ability to work alone and through others
- Willing to travel
- Master's degree from a quality business school preferred, though not essential. Strong technical/professional undergraduate is required.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent career progression potential
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Pua at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3025 for a confidential discussion