- Well-known product category
- Excellent Opportunity
Our Client is a Multinational Company whose brands have served and entertained consumers all around the world for close to a century. Employing over 40,000 employees worldwide, people and values are their greatest assets - from the broad variety of people who make up its teams to the products developed, innovation has always been a priority for the company. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally and as part of this commitment, they are looking for a dynamic Channel & Category Development Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Job Description Instore Presence
- Analyses and makes recommendations for all category distribution/space changes in retailer range reviews based on shopper understanding, sales performance, retailer data, profitability, shopper decision trees, incrementally and substitutability.
- Ensures all proposals are in line with the distribution, shelf and merchandising principles that meet shopper needs and optimise the assortment to maximise sales for the retailer and the business.
- Set objectives for all range reviews in conjunction with CD team, takes ownership to gain agreement to the changes and is accountable for excellent delivery instore
- Provide range/assortment recommendations that enable fast distribution and high quality visibility of NPI and deliver instore
- Demonstrate expertise by utilising the new category strategy at all external meetings to provide clarity on the business view and work to develop retailer specific tactical action plan
- Provide actionable insights and practical distribution, shelf and merchandising solutions at the point of purchase to meet shopper expectations, grow category sales and gain competitive advantage.
- Ensure all external contact has a compelling insight at its heart with a clear 'so what' and a tangible action.
- Input into CD briefs and other relevant parts of IBP process including clear guidance on distribution opportunities, opportunities for NPI, sku hierarchies, ROS guidance and risks from tail skus
- Engage in retailer planning days fully providing the objective category story to support the business initiatives
- Closely coordinates and monitors the budget for account plan with account manager/executive by balancing between brand strategies and channel strategies.
- Developing business skills & taking lead on category initiatives, in order to grow category across segment
The Successful Applicant
- You must have extensive experience in Marketing, Branding or Trade Marketing and Shopper insight with great commercial mind-set and analytical skills. Educated to a degree standard, with account management experience gained in FMCG sales, you are someone who has the hunger and desire to take our business to the next level. You will be a strategic thinker and possess the confidence to effectively deliver account plan. You have a proven track record of P&L management, budget delivery and growth momentum as well as a passion for achievement; integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
What's on Offer
- Great compensation package as well as high year-end bonus pay. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas.
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs in MS word with your current salary detail and latest picture