Our client is a global medical technology company that create innovative and technologies to saving and improving the lives of patients.
We're looking for a Business Unit Manager. This position will require the candidate to conduct :
- Implement and Develop Sales an Marketing strategic plan to ensure delivering the financial objectives.
- Prepare Sales budgets, reports, forecast and lead sales review.
- Co-ordinate and direct Sales team to achieve sales budget and overall performance.
- Develop and Motivate a team toward the successful completion.
- Analyses and Review sales performance and develop account to gain market share.
- Work with cross functional to improve business activities and internal process for better execution to achieve business goals.
- Manage customer expectations, understand customer needs and maintains customer trust.
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree of Science, Medical science or related discipline.
- Min 10 years sales and business management experience from MNC.
- Experience with Surgical and/or Dialysis products would be preferable.
- Ability to motivate and lead team with excellent communication and people skills.
- Highly strong in technical knowledge in medical field, Data analysis, Evaluate strategies, Execution plan and Establish implementation plan.
- Extensive experience in the competing and succeeding in the market place and with diverse specialty product portfolios.
- Proven people management leadership and project team participation.
- Fluent English and Thai.
What's on Offer
- An attractive salaries and benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC.
- Exciting leadership roll in a growing market.
Apply for this job
Click the apply Botton, and submitted your CV's MS word with your current salary and updated picture.